This is an archive of the Wivenhoe Forum hyperlocal community messageboard. It ran from 2010-2020.

This archive will be permanently deleted on 31st December 2021.

Posting is disabled.

Creative Writing and Art workshop

Hi all,

On 23rd June at the Nottage there will be an exciting new one day course on shadow puppets and writing. Juliet Lockhart, talented puppet maker and writer, will be teaching us how to make shadow puppets. We will be writing a story to go with the puppets and will be learning how to perform with them. Lunch and cake will be provided.  All for £80. It's going to be really fun so I hope some of you will be able to come. An ideal day out with friends or relations. Book soon as there are only twelve places available. Contact me here for more details, or go to the website www.thewriterscompany.co.uk. You can also contact me on [email protected] or ring 07913255442. Thank you!

Comments

• edited May 2018
    Places still available 

• A shadow puppet that Juliet created.
  • Here is some more information about Juliet Lockhart

https://julietlockhart.wordpress.com/
  • Hi everyone,

Please don't forget to book yourself on this course as soon as possible. I was talking to Juliet yesterday and it sounds amazing! She is thinking of how shadows are a reflection of our true selves, can shift and change, become menacing or beautiful. I really can't wait. This isn't an ordinary course, it will be something to remember for a long time. There are only twelve places so make sure you secure yours.

If you click on the poster you can see all the times, dates and the price. We have kept the price as low as possible because we can't wait for it to happen. Please share with anyone who you think might be interested!