This is an archive of the Wivenhoe Forum hyperlocal community messageboard. It ran from 2010-2020.

This archive will be permanently deleted on 31st December 2021.

Posting is disabled.

2 bedroom 2nd floor flat in historic building in lower Wivenhoe available to rent from late Dec/earl

In the next week or so we are hoping to exchange contracts on a property purchase and will then be giving 2 months notice on our rented flat in lower Wivenhoe. If you are interested in renting the property, we can pass your details on to the landlord. Ideally, tenants would be professionals and willing to pay £850 pcm.

The flat will be unfurnished, has two bedrooms, one bathroom and an open living space including modern kitchen and beautiful original feature window. It has it's own private entrance but there is no outside space or lift so would not be suitable for someone who cannot climb two storeys of stairs.

We have lots of pictures of the flat but unfortunately due to the size limit on the forum, I cannot upload them. If you are interested please send me a message with your email address and I will send you the images.

If you have any questions, do let me know.

Comments