This is an archive of the Wivenhoe Forum hyperlocal community messageboard. It ran from 2010-2020.

This archive will be permanently deleted on 31st December 2021.

Posting is disabled.

Fresh Fish van

Good morning my fish van is here and next to the co-op today from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. next to the co-op I'm bored I have dress crabs halibut Dover sole, skate,smoked haddock kippers and plenty more

Comments

• This was posted too late, sorry really wanted some fish😞

• Derrick is outside Co-op now.

Thanks Derrick

• Thank you Derrick.

• Good morning just to let you know the my fish van is here next to the co-op Today from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.

Also my fish van will be here next Wednesday 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Easter week. Thank you keep Safe.

Derrick

• Good afternoon, Just to let you all know my fresh fish van will be next to the co-op next Wednesday (Easter week) 11.30am to 1pm,

Stay safe.

Derrick

• Fantastic day today. I will be next to the co-op today with 11:15 to 1:00 p.m. I'll have a great selection of fish on dress chromer crabs, hot roast salmon, lemon soles, plaice fillets, haddock, cod, sea bass fillets, Scottish Salmon, trout and plenty more to choose from

• Excellent stock, service and we are very thankful - amazing selection- thank you

• Good fresh fish as always thank you