This is an archive of the Wivenhoe Forum hyperlocal community messageboard. It ran from 2010-2020.

This archive will be permanently deleted on 31st December 2021.

Posting is disabled.

Forum Hosting Renewal

edited November 2018 in Forum Feedback
That time of year again.

The forum hosting has been renewed this morning for another twelve months. The total cost of the package with 4uhosting is £59.99. There was £49.44 in the forum paypal account. I have paid the remaining £10.55.

Many thanks to everyone who has contributed to the kitty in the past. If you feel that you have benefitted in any way from the forum, then a very kind suggested donation of £5 would be appreciated.

You can make a direct payment to the forum's paypal account [edit] by sending your donation to jason at wivenhoeforum dot co dot uk.

We currently have 3,176 registered members, and many more lurkers. Many thanks to the Mod team of @Marika, @Glyn and @Partsy for holding it all together.

Comments

• @Jason the link to the PayPal account isn’t working for me. 
  • @Moira apologies - anyone wanting to make a donation can send it via paypal to the address jason at wivenhoeforum dot co dot uk.

Thank you.
  • Jason said:
    That time of year again.

The forum hosting has been renewed this morning for another twelve months. The total cost of the package with 4uhosting is £59.99. There was £49.44 in the forum paypal account. I have paid the remaining £10.55.

Many thanks to everyone who has contributed to the kitty in the past. If you feel that you have benefitted in any way from the forum, then a very kind suggested donation of £5 would be appreciated.

You can make a direct payment to the forum's paypal account [edit] by sending your donation to jason at wivenhoeforum dot co dot uk.

We currently have 3,176 registered members, and many more lurkers. Many thanks to the Mod team of @Marika, @Glyn and @Partsy for holding it all together.

Done.
  • Many thanks for the kind donations towards the server hosting fund over the past day.