This is an archive of the Wivenhoe Forum hyperlocal community messageboard. It ran from 2010-2020.

This archive will be permanently deleted on 31st December 2021.

Posting is disabled.

Wivenhoe 2/3 bedroom unfurnished home wanted for 4 years - from August/September.

edited July 2018 in Residential Property
Glass historian/author and my daughter, who will be studying at the University from October, need a clean unfurnished house with garden. Possible to take from August or September. We also have a gentle, non-destructive, chihuahua cross as the third member of our little family. I have had an Aunt living in Lammas Way for over 50 years and other family not far away, so quite looking forwards to living there.
Present landlord, large company, of 4+ years in Loughton would give excellent reference as we have taken good care of their property.I have been quite active in the local community here and expect to do so in Wivenhoe. too.
Prefer to be as close to the University as possible.
Thank you
Frank A

Comments

• PM for details on our house that may be available soon

• I think I pm'd you Nick, new here so not sure how that works. Clicked on your name and left a comment.

• knarf said:
    I think I pm'd you Nick, new here so not sure how that works. Clicked on your name and left a comment.

At the top of the list of posts on the home screen there are 4 Announcements.
    Click on the How to....guide; lots of tips on how it works- including how to send a PM.
  • Found one :)