Sarah Whitehead (nee Young)

Hello, I am just wondering if anyone can help. Sarah, who just lost everything in the fires in Portugal, mentioned to me amongst the things she cannot replace are the paintings done by her father, Tony Young. Tony & Sally - and baby Sarah - lived at 6 Station Road, Wivenhoe,  back in the '60s to the '90s. Tony left Wivenhoe in the '90s after his divorce from Sarah's mum and went to live in Spain. He died there after a relatively short while. I just wondered if there is anyone in Wivenhoe who has a painting or drawing done by Tony that they would not mind giving to Sarah. She has friends in Portugal who are providing temporary food and shelter and a crowd funding has been set up so they can purchase tools to start again. The paintings are the one thing she cannot replace. If you can help at all, her postal address is:   Whitehead, Sarah and Rick
Apartado 1
Benfeita
3305-998
Arganil
Portugal

It's a box number but, apart from Facebook, is the only way of contacting them at the moment. The full story of Sarah and Rick's house - how they built it and then lost it - is on Facebook - Sarah Whitehead.

Best regards

Alan

Alan Taylor, Calvados, Normandie, France