Want to help out at Colne Radio?

Colne Radio, your local Community Radio Station broadcasting on 106.6FM, is looking for volunteers to help run the station.

You don't need to be a presenter, we need backroom people to help with Accounts/Book Keeping, Event Management, Advertising and Marketing, and much more.

So if you think you can help out in any way - no matter how small - then please contact us on http://colneradio.com/get-involved/ ;

Thank you

Jerry

Comments

• Bumping this back into sight.
    98 views ONLY....?
    C'mon people, you only need to Google "the importance of local radio" to realise we've got a gem of a resource here.

The spade work's been done - the potential is awesome. Let's show some ambition!
    I believe the 'much more' that's needed includes someone to look after the website, am I right @ColneRadio ?
  • Hi @ColneRadio - I replied via the website. Did it make it through to you ok? 
  • Hi Savvy,

Yes it has thanks.

We'll be in touch shortly
  • Marika said:
    Bumping this back into sight.
    98 views ONLY....?
    C'mon people, you only need to Google "the importance of local radio" to realise we've got a gem of a resource here.

The spade work's been done - the potential is awesome. Let's show some ambition!
    I believe the 'much more' that's needed includes someone to look after the website, am I right @ColneRadio ?
    Yes we do need many more volunteers including people who can look after our Social Media too

Thanks,

Marika