Wivenhoe P3 (Parish Paths Partnership)

Wivenhoe P3 has been running for several years.  Volunteer involvement includes regularly walking and monitoring the state of Rights of Way pathways, replacing signs and forming groups to clear overgrowth.  From time to time, work also involves putting in new marker posts or some form of repair.  We have also been responsible for removing a stile, installing a kissing gate and building some steps, although this is unusual.  We are a friendly, sociable bunch and working group sessions are usually no longer than a couple of early morning hours on a few Sundays over the year (although arrangements are generally made around people’s availability).

There has been a hiatus for a time butI am pleased to say that we are now back up and running.  

Interested in knowing more or thinking of volunteering?  There will be a relaunch meeting on Friday 27 October at 7.30 and you would be very welcome to come along.  Please just sent me a PM through the Forum and I can give you all the details.  Also don't hesitate to let me know about any issues you notice with the Public Rights of Way pathways whilst out walking in the area.  (Please note, unfortunately, anything to do with pedestrian pavements is not in our remit.)

Helen, Wivenhoe P3 Administrator

Comments

• Sorry, cannot make 27th October, but I am interested in being involved. Please keep me in mind for future events.
  • Great to hear you are interested, MForth. Have sent you a private message.