English Tuition available in Wivenhoe

I am a qualified English teacher (BA (Hons) Drama and Secondary English PGCE) with experience teaching both in London and locally at comprehensive schools. I also have experience in tutoring on a One-to-One basis.

I can provide English Language and Literature tuition to pupils from 11+, key stage 3 up to key stage 5 (ages 11 - 18) so can prepare students for both Language and Literature GCSE with all exam boards as well as iGCSE.  I can also assist any pupils not reaching their target for English in school.  

All tuition is tailored to individual pupils` needs and will change and develop as they do.  I cater for all different learning styles and aim to help students enjoy English as well as meet any necessary deadlines. I have experience of working with students with SEND issues, students with emotional issues and students requiring a more "friendly" approach to the subject.

The rate for tuition is £25 per hour.

I am currently able to offer `buy 10 hours, get one free` with block bookings and advance payment.

In addition, I am happy to proofread and provide comments on all types of work from essays and dissertations to drafts of presentations and novels. For this I charge £10 per 1,000 words.

DBS checked and verified.

Please call for more information and to discuss your educational needs please contact me either via this forum or call me on 07792002623.

Scott