bicycle

Hi, I'm looking for a bicycle in good order at a reasonable price

Comments

• There is a guy on Facebook (responding to the automatic post that the forum generates) who has a bike for sale... but he is having issues with registering for the forum, so is unable to respond directly to you. His name is Mick Hampton .

Also... would be worth contacting Re-cycle. they used to do regular bike sales at the Uni. you'll get a good un' from them and get a warm feeling for supporting a fab charity.
  • Hi Raymond, I have a bicycle for sale. Thank you Just Jones for your help - approval just came through - I was being impatient.  
    Raymond the Bike is a gents mountain bike - no fancy suspension, but with plenty of gears. Tyres in good condition and very little corrosion. Come and have a look and make me an offer - all offers considered. 
  • Hi MickH when are you around tomorrow?

• JustJones said:
    Also... would be worth contacting Re-cycle. they used to do regular bike sales at the Uni. you'll get a good un' from them and get a warm feeling for supporting a fab charity.
    Couldn't agree more.  Have just purchased my third bike from them;  all of them good uns! 

A great local charity (shame they are no longer on Severells Ind. Est.) with really nice and knowledgeable staff; thoroughly recommended.

As I understand it the next sale at the University is on Saturday 14 Oct.  :)

http://www.re-cycle.org/

• Other than going to the Uni next week, is there an address we could go to buy a man's bike today?