Pop-up arty sale with cake and music

There are a few places left for artists to exhibit at the pop-up art sale which is taking place at William Loveless Hall 9th December 2-4pm. If you would like to apply for a space, please contact me by the 15th October.

A similar event – organised by Daisy Giddings last year – was very well attended and there was a great buzz about it. We each had some chairs to exhibit on and the cost was very minimal to exhibitors and free to the public, who were able to buy Christmas/other presents at fair prices.  Keeping things simple seemed to work well.

There will be some new artists this year and I'm asking people to produce some beautiful fresh work for this event.  Should also have cake and music...

Comments

• I'm interested Charmaine. Will send you a message now.
  • I will respond to you all asap.
    PS: now got cake-maker extraordinaire coming along to the event...
  • I would also like to exhibit.
  • Great to have so many applications. Please message me your email address plus a sample of your work and I will send you more details. However, the places may all be full up by now. I'll get back to you either way.
  • hi Charmaine

I would also like to exhibit if there are any places left.  Email address is hazelaurence@yahoo.co.uk.
    Thanks

• I would love to have you on board, Hazel, but we are completely full up now. I shall put you on the waiting list, if you would like that. Somebody is bound to pull out and hopefully let me know in advance. Would you also send me some samples of your work, just in case, as we are creating a Facebook page for the event.