Puppy sitter

Needed- someone who can sit with Dylan the cockerpoo puppy for a few hours at our home while we are out (eves/weekends) a bit like canine babysitting. You will need to follow his routine and be ok picking up poo into a bag etc. he is very friendly-just doesnt like being left alone.
We are in Valley road.
Might suit teenager- happy to pay as per babysitting. Please call 07847498865. Thx

Comments

• Hello. I own a dog-walking business in Wivenhoe and Colchester, called Walkies. I may be able to help with Dylan depending on times. Please view my website (www.goforwalkies.com) for further information or contact me via email if interested: hello@goforwalkies.com
  • Hi there 

My name is Amy and I live in lower Wivenhoe. Available for puppy sitting and flexible with when you may need me.  I love dogs and regularly look after the family dog! 

Thanks! 
  • Hi, just sent you a message through this website. We live just around the corner from you and my son would be interested in puppy Sitting.  Thanks
  • Already had lots of contacts on this one- thanks everyone if I haven't got back to you yet I will do shortly. 
  • Hi there! I live in Wivenhoe and I am a master student. I have experience with dogs and would love to help in any way I can. Thanks!
  • Hi Pnevin
    thanks for your reply but I am sorted now. xx