House to let in Wivenhoe

Modern 3/4 bed house to let in lower Wivenhoe from early October. 2 bathrooms, cloakroom and pleasant garden. comment for details.

Comments

• Is this a student let property or are you looking for a long term private let? My sister and her husband are looking for a long term rental. They both work full time, have 3 kids (aged 9, 14 and 18) and 2 cats. Would need parking aswell. They are only moving out of their current property as their landlord is moving back to the area and wants his house back. 
  • Nixi said:
    Is this a student let property or are you looking for a long term private let? My sister and her husband are looking for a long term rental. They both work full time, have 3 kids (aged 9, 14 and 18) and 2 cats. Would need parking aswell. They are only moving out of their current property as their landlord is moving back to the area and wants his house back.

I would prefer a long term private let. I can send full details if you provide an email address. Sue

• Thanks - I've sent you a private message with email details. 
  • How much per month?
  • Private message for full details please
  • Hi, I sent you a private message with email address but still haven't received anything. Did you get my message?