Occasional lodger

edited September 5 in Residential Property
Hi - It is my first time on this forum, so nice to meet you all,

I am a postgrad student (Female, age 26), due to begin my masters in Colchester in early October.
I have my home in the South East which I will be commuting from for lectures, which is 2hr 20mins each way by bicycle and train.

I am therefore seeking low-cost overnight options for just one or two midweek evenings a week until my course ends in July (sofa-beds included!). This would mainly be to allow more time to study and a break from the commute, and I would of course be flexible if certain days are unavailable as I can stay at my home instead.

I would prefer to stay in a quiet household (no student shares), and do not mind animals. I am also fully DBS (CRB) cleared with teaching and child first aid qualifications - so could happily babysit on occasion! 

No parking required as I cycle.

If this slightly unusual arrangement would suit your home, please contact me and we can chat.
 :) 

Comments

• Hi we live very near to the uni and have a room which may suit you. We do have a few pets and a preschooler on board too but you are welcome to contact us and visit to see if it would suit you. Please contact Rachel on 07809206279
  • Hi.  I might also be able to provide something.  Have sent you a private message with details
  • I'm in Wivenhoe, one well mannered dog and occasional cat. I could offer accommodation on irregular basis! 
  • I have a room available Mon - Fri in Colchester just next to Castle park...
    https://m.spareroom.co.uk/flatshare/essex/colchester/7680847
  • Hi Dolphin, I'm a soon to be single mum based at the top end of Wivenhoe - have space to offer and have a 10 year old and beautiful puppy. Light and clean house, spacious and lots of good food! 

Please give me a bell if you wish to discuss further? 07790011852

Thanks