Kitchen Fitter?

Has anyone recently had a kitchen fitted to the extent that they would recommend the Fitter?

Would be grateful for contact details.

Thanks.

Comments

• Just in the same process Glynn and getting the feeling that it's a bit of a minefield especially if it also involves minor building works. Will pass on any names I feel are any good.
  • Thank you @mossie.

I would imagine that there are plenty of people on here who have had a good job done and would happily refer...

Having said that, I noticed when I asked some while back for a recommendation of a really good financial adviser, no-one responded. Astounding! I nearly came out of retirement!
  • We had our bathroom done by Leigh at LH Installations, who was great. I know he does kitchen installations too and we'll definitely be giving him a call when the time comes to get ours updated.
  • Peter Heath - 07966 736927
    He did our kitchen just before Christmas. We'd definitely use him again as he was so polite, hardworking and did a fab job.
     http://www.checkatrade.com/PJHCarpentryandPropertyMaintenance/

• Thanks both.
  • I highly recommend Pete Wilson, he did a very good job on our two bathrooms and I believe he does kitchens too. Very neat/tidy and his tiling is amazing. 07944 858380
  • Thanks Andy.
  • Can very highly recommend Mark Watmough of RHC Properties. He works to a very high standard indeed. You can see examples of his work on RHC PROPERTIES Facebook page. We are so pleased with our bathroom, the workmanship stands out for how perfect it is.
  • Paul Annis - Annis building and flooring 0777 558 1433.  Very good, especially with older buildings