Passport / driving licence photos

Does anyone of anywhere in Colchester where I can get photos taken for my driving license application? Either a booth or shop. Thank you

Comments

• Try the Rail stations £5
  • Tesco's
  • I think that there is a booth on the university campus.
  • I got mine from the photo shop next to Marks and Spencers. Post office would not accept the photo from a booth.
  • The train station.

• Snappy Snaps in the High Street
  • Thanks all. That's great!
  • I got a passport last week and used photographs taken in the booth at Wivenhoe Railway Station (£5). There was no problem. Just follow the instructions on the passport application booklet regarding positioning and in the booth of course.
  • I got a passport last week and used photographs taken in the booth at Wivenhoe Railway Station (£5). There was no problem. Just follow the instructions on the passport application booklet regarding positioning and in the booth of course.

I actually took my application form and photographs into the Passport Office in Victoria and they had no comment whatsoever on the photographs. Methinks someone at the post office is trying to justify their £10 rip off fee to check the application form which is actually surprisingly easy to understand and complete for a bureaucratic form.
    Same here, no problem. If you wear spectacles, take them off due to the flash