2 Ladies Jumping out of a plane to raise funds for St Helena Hospice want to say THANKYOU

Huge thank you to Justin & Sara for letting us spread the word about our event this coming Saturday (13th) - I shall be wandering around the local business that offered us raffle prizes this Wednesday & Thursday, I'm also attaching the link again http://www.facebook.com/events/195584194288545/ if people wish to contact Louise to book treatments or offer raffle prizes. We are hugely humbled at the level of support we are getting.

As voluntary therapists we see weekly the difference your support to our local hospice makes to the lives of the patients and their families. We would love to see as many of you that can make it to our event on Saturday, but also understand you may wish to support us in other ways. Texting donations to 70070 with the letters STHH49 £3 (or your choice) will make its way to our fundraising target. Just spreading the word is also support and for all the shares and quiet conversations between families and friends we are much appreciative.

Now I'm talking too much!! Thank you again Justin & Sara and to all the listeners and supporters of Colne Radio - what an awesome set up we have in our village

Katie & Louise <3