Adult Ballet

I will be starting a new Adult Ballet class on a Friday evening at the William Loveless Hall 6.15-7.15pm. My current adult classes have all abilities and age groups from 18-86! Please contact me on 07754 720970 or have a look at our Facebook page for more information 

https://www.facebook.com/leannetap/posts/1253507061385720:0

Comments

• How much will this cost please?
  • Hi Daisy. An hours class will be £5Daisy said:
    How much will this cost please?

• sounds interesting

btw @Day81 the facebook link is insisting on a log in to see details. We had a similar issue with a page I took over a few years back and as I recall there was a way around it.  Might be worth an update.
  • Thank you. There should be a small cross top right to close that window so you can scroll down to read. Perhaps it depends what device you are viewing it from? Unfortunately, after confirming the venue last week, I received a call yesterday to say I've been double booked so once I've found a venue I will confirm this class here as well as on the Facebook page.
  • Would love to come to this, but this time is impossible with kids and a commuting husband! If it were 8pm, I'd be there! (Just saying, in case venue change also means a time change) ;)
  • Same as July - I'd love to go to this but won't be home from work in time.
  • TakeAim said:
    Same as July - I'd love to go to this but won't be home from work in time.

Me too.
  • I'll keep you posted everyone. Thank you all for your interest in my class!