The Sorcerer

I've got 1 £8 ticket for Thursday 16th, 7-30, block D, Row a, seat 8, which I will put at front of house tonight. Any offers?

Comments

• Yes please, I shall be at the hall at 7pm tommow to pick up ticket with cash in hand. Delighted if still there. Pip, our captain has sent you a message.
  • hevdance said:
    Yes please, I shall be at the hall at 7pm tommow to pick up ticket with cash in hand. Delighted if still there. Pip, our captain has sent you a message.
    hevdance said:
    Yes please, I shall be at the hall at 7pm tommow to pick up ticket with cash in hand. Delighted if still there. Pip, our captain has sent you a message.
    hevdance said:
  • There are still tickets available for remaining performances I believe so do go - it's a really good show. Typical silly G&S plot but inspired idea to set it in Wivenhoe House gardens in modern dress. And you get a piece of (engagement) cake in the interval, since you are 'a guest at the party'. Lots of local jokes woven in too. Natasha Bennett who plays the lead Aline has an amazing voice but man of the night was Director David Wiggins who had stepped into the leading man's shoes at short notice. Do go!