Wanted mature hedges

edited March 11 in Wanted in Wivenhoe
Hello,

Has anyone got unwanted mature hedges they would like to get rid of? I would love to plant them in my front garden.  Ready to pay.

Thank you! :)

Comments

• It can be surprisingly difficult to transplant a mature hedge, and it's usually better to start with saplings...
  • I have a couple of black bamboo that are available for collection. They are a clump-growing variety and will grow to nearly 4m high. Just be aware of the implications for hedges regulations. (They are evergreen). Pm me if you're interested. M
  • I have a couple of small hedges but they do seem to bicker and call each other names, so probably not right for you
  • Joe said:
    I have a couple of small hedges but they do seem to bicker and call each other names, so probably not right for you

Did you buy them from a nursery? :/
  • MForth said:
    I have a couple of black bamboo that are available for collection. They are a clump-growing variety and will grow to nearly 4m high. Just be aware of the implications for hedges regulations. (They are evergreen). Pm me if you're interested. M
    Thank you, black bamboo is lovely but I am looking for a classic green hedge.
  • Thank you very much all of you! :)

I will probably have to order them in a nursery.  I found a good deal here: https://www.best4hedging.co.uk/instant-hedging-c247.