Walking netball

Are you free of ties on Monday mornings between 11.00 - 12.00 ? If so, come and join us at Essex University sports centre for walking netball. No prior experience necessary, just a willingness to have a go! 

Comments

• Yes, do come and join us if you can.  It's great fun and you get fitter!
  • Come along and see what it's all about tomorrow. We're playing against the students at Essex University Sports centre. Come and join in or just watch if you'd rather. It will be a positive learning experience. We always laugh a lot AND there's coffee and biscuits afterwards. 

• Tea if you prefer that!

• Don't forget! 11am on Monday at the University Sports Centre. No prior experience necessary! Just come and try it.

• I have just read that the U3A is starting a walking netball group and I believe there are others in Clacton etc.  This is obviously the 'in' thing these days for keeping fit! 
  • We had a great time on Thursday with the Clacton Walking Netball group! If you want to give this a try, please do! I was sceptical when I was coerced to 'give it a go' (last December ) and am now totally hooked!!

We meet at the Essex University Sports Centre on Mondays 11.00 - 12.00. Just let me know if you have any questions. Do give it a try! We have fun and laugh a lot. 

We're looking forward to seeing you next Monday!
  • Walking netball tomorrow at the university sports centre 11.00 - 12.00. Do join us! It's fun!
  • Walking netball tomorrow at the university sports centre 11.00 - 12.00. Give it a try!