Big Sale of Original Wivenhoe Art - Thursday 6th

A unique exhibition and opportunity to buy original art directly from 18 local Wivenhoe artists. This is open for only 2 hours on Thursday afternoon at William Loveless Hall 2-4pm.  The hall will be packed with a huge variety of different art styles and forms for you to choose from.  Whether you are looking for an early Christmas present or an additional piece of art for your home, this is the place to come.  

Comments

• Sounds like a brilliant idea. I'll be there at about 2.30 today.  Lofty
  • It was a great afternoon. Thank you for organising it Daisy. Hopefully we can do it again. 

•  What an amazing afternoon it turned out to be.  Everyone really got into the spirit and helped to make it a huge success.  I will DEFINITELY be repeating this on Dec 10th which is a Saturday.  I will contact all the Wivenhoe artists who participated today, plus some new ones who asked to join. Thank you all. Not only was it great fun, and a chance to meet you all but many of us also sold some art. 
  • Really brilliant afternoon Daisy and so well attended, especially considering that this was just 2 hours mid-week. ! There was a lovely atmosphere and the art work was fantastic. Well done for organising this! xxx