New Colne Radio Website

edited June 2016 in Colne Radio
We've launched the new Colne Radio website this morning. @mikep and I have been working on this with the Board since the start of the year.

The main change is that the site is fully responsive. Like the forum, most of the traffic comes via tablet or mobile. We were really keen to push for a simple site that allows you to listen to the station on any device.

A lot of the content has been stripped back. The site is mainly there as a shopfront. The station is going to be using social channels a lot more to connect with the audience.

These are exciting times for Colne Radio. With the application to Ofcom for a community licence having been successful, the next step is to start broadcasting on FM.

But that's a big ask. A significant amount of money needs to be raised ASAP if this is to happen.

We're launching a crowd funder on Monday...

*eek*

#FundColneRadio

Comments

• Plus to add - please do follow Colne Radio on Facebook and Twitter. These will be key for the crowd funder over the next fortnight. It would be very kind if you are able to share the Colne content amongst your networks.

Thank you.
  • Can't seem to listen to it :(
  • Can't seem to listen to it :(
    Seems to be working fine for me - what are you listening on?

If you're on mobile, could I suggest the TuneIn Radio app http://tunein.com/