Clothing Alterations WIVENHOE

Hi everyone :)

I have been been trying to get around Wivenhoe with my flyer, despite being here for 3 years I am finding bits of Wivenhoe I never knew existed! So bare with me!

I work as a lecturer in fashion and am finishing for the summer this week, so I am opening up to do your clothing alterations and repairs.

No need to venture into Colchester, you can conveniently drop off locally, I am based near the co-op

Friendly service 

Fast turn around.

Professionally trained - I work for fashion companies pattern cutting and making up samples and lecture in fashion design so you are in good hands!

Call me on 07952000562

Hope to meet lots of you this summer!

Thank you :)

Katie 

Comments

• Katie did a zip replacement in man's trousers for me. Excellent work :)

• Do you make alterations to curtains?
  • Marika said:
    Katie did a zip replacement in man's trousers for me. Excellent work :)

Thank you Marika :) lovely to meet you, hopefully see you soon x
  • Hi Bertie, yes I do, if you can call or message me on 07952000562 and we can arrange for you to drop those off this week
    katie 
    Bertie said:
    Do you make alterations to curtains?

• Hi, 

I have a sports zip up jacket,  but the zip seems to be broken. Every time I zip it up, it seems to open up! How much would you charge for a repair please? 

• Helsabels said:
    Hi, 

I have a sports zip up jacket,  but the zip seems to be broken. Every time I zip it up, it seems to open up! How much would you charge for a repair please? 

Hi, it doesn't sound like it would be much but I would have to see it to give you an accurate quote, if you call or message me on 07952000562 and we can arrange for you to pop over for me to give you a quote and get that done for you
    katie 
  • I recommend Katie for a fast friendly and reasonably priced service..thanks for sorting my jacket
  • Lovely person, very friendly, did a fantastic job on my jeans, very quick and very reasonable. Thanks Katie.
  • DragonJon said:
    Lovely person, very friendly, did a fantastic job on my jeans, very quick and very reasonable. Thanks Katie.
    Thanks Jon, hopefully see you again soon :)
  • katiepage said:
    Hi Bertie, yes I do, if you can call or message me on 07952000562 and we can arrange for you to drop those off this week
    katie 
    Bertie said:

Hi Katie, just wondered how much you charge roughly?
  • Bertie said:
    katiepage said:
    Hi Bertie, yes I do, if you can call or message me on 07952000562 and we can arrange for you to drop those off this week
    katie 
    Bertie said:

Hi Katie, just wondered how much you charge roughly?
    Hi Bertie, I will have to see them and what alterations you need done in order to give you a quote.
    If you give me a call or text we can arrange for you to pop over

Katie 
  • Hi Katie, 

I will contact you tomorrow about the zip on my jacket. 

Thanks Helen
  • Helsabels said:
    Hi Katie, 

I will contact you tomorrow about the zip on my jacket. 

Thanks Helen
    Looking forward to receiving your call Helen :)

Katie
  • Hi all, 

I would like to recommend Katie, she recently fixed a jacket of mine and it looks fantastic.  Very quick, professional and reasonably priced.  Cannot recommend Katie enough.  
    :-)

• Thanks Helen! This is so sweet :)
  • Thanks everyone for your continued support
  • Hi Katie...we need a curtain for behind our front door. I know the material I'd like but I have no idea how to measure up etc. Is this something you could do? Thanks in advance.
  • Macki said:
    Hi Katie...we need a curtain for behind our front door. I know the material I'd like but I have no idea how to measure up etc. Is this something you could do? Thanks in advance.
    Hi Macki I have private messaged you :)
  • Just had some trousers shortened by Katie. Lovely lady to meet.  Would definitely recommend.
  • Morning all :)

I have met so many of you lovely people over the last few months and I have been over whelmed by your support and the amount of clothes you need altered haha!
    So I have decided to continue offering the alterations for the foreseeable future
    I look forward to seeing many of you again and meeting new faces over the coming months and years.

Katie
  • Hi Katie, hope you are well?  My son has ripped his school blazer under the arm. Is this something you can fix please ? X
  • Helsabels said:
    Hi Katie, hope you are well?  My son has ripped his school blazer under the arm. Is this something you can fix please ? X
    Hi :)

yes no problem
    give me a call tomorrow on 07952000562 and we can arrange for you to drop that off for repair
    katie
  • Excellent, thank you Katie.  I will call tomorrow after 2.30. Thanks x
  • **** Christmas ****
    I would like to thank all of my customers this year for keeping me so busy!
    I will be working up until Christmas Eve and starting back on the 27th December. So please feel free to contact me over the Christmas and new year period if you need any alterations or repairs

Have a great Christmas Wivenhoe!
    Katie
  • Merry Christmas Katie 
  • You too Helen! 
    See you soon!
    katie
  • **** Happy new year *****

I've had many messages this new year regarding my services.
    so just to clarify...
    yes I can
    * alter curtains
    * create garden furniture covers, cushion covers
    *alter clothing
    *repair clothing
    *make clothing ( ties are becoming a favourite)

and I run private lessons :)
    Teaching pattern cutting, sewing and dress making right here in Wivenhoe!

Katie 

• Thank you for keeping me so busy :)
    If you are having a spring sort out don't hesitate to contact me to restore some of your summer wardrobe!
    Katie 

• Open as usual all weekend :)
  • Zip repair?