Whos telling the porkies ??

The Medical Centre/Heath Centre still drags on, I asked the question weeks ago, whos not telling the residents the truth.

One says its signed off ready to go, another no planning, another the lane is owned by the railway, ECC are holding things up.

I think the residents deserve the truth.

Comments

• kstkst
    edited March 2016
    Not until after the local elections or ejections
  • Why do question if what you have been told is true? Why can't all of the above statements be correct?
  • andrea said:
    Why do question if what you have been told is true? Why can't all of the above statements be correct?

If its got no planning how is it ready to go?

If the railway own the road, how can it be used,

Are ECC holding things up, yes or no.

Basically someone to explain the current and truthful position of whats going on.

Do you know ?

• I think the problem is that often what we hear is contradictory, Andrea.  Benard Jenkin announced it was signed off in early November, and this for a centre which was meant to be open before last Christmas!  I think many people are worried about how quiet our politicians have become about this essential Wivenhoe facility...
  • upstreet said:
    andrea said:
    Why do question if what you have been told is true? Why can't all of the above statements be correct?

Basically someone to explain the current and truthful position of whats going on.

Do you know ?

Planning permission not required. Think that was established on this forum earlier.

The road may be owned by Network Rail but there will be an absolute right for access to or from any building/house on that road.

• Hammeroo said:
    Maybe no money left as they wasted it all on the Lycra luvvies super bicycle highway

You do realise that ECC is leasing the site to Ashley House, right?
  • upstreet said:
    andrea said:

Do you know ?

Planning permission not required. Think that was established on this forum earlier.

The road may be owned by Network Rail but there will be an absolute right for access to or from any building/house on that road.

Surely planning for change of use, and I would have thought modifications to the property. Guess not a lot

has been done to it since I went to school there, so major refurb must need some planning.

The main question is why has it gone so quiet, and as Puffin says so much contradiction.